(1) Who may be most interested in the advice given in this passage?
(A) Bosses of big companies.
(B) Officers who take in employees.
(C) Students who will soon graduate.
(D) People with much work experience.
(2) The first suggestion given in the passage is that you should ________.
(A) learn to write a resume soon after you enter the university
(B) try your best to achieve excellent results at university
(C) write your resume during all the years at university
(D) fully enjoy the four years of your university life
(3) Before applying for a job, you should make sure of ________.
(A) your interests and strong points
(B) your life experiences and skills
(C) the job or jobs that are easier for you to find
(D) the company that can offer you a good job
(4) In the opinion of human resources officers, girls ________.
(A) tend to be difficult to appear friendly
(B) should have confidence in themselves
(C) demand more understanding from others
(D) like to express their ideas freely
(5) The best title for the passage might be ________.
(A) Secrets of Getting a Well-paid Job
(B) What to Write in Resume
(C) Advantages of Girl Job-Hunters
(D) How to Succeed in Job Hunting